How much virtual assistance costs
My ad-hoc hourly rate for virtual assistance is £15 per hour.
I offer specific packages to those who require more hours, or hours on a regular basis:
5 hours: £71.25
10 hours: £135
15 hours: £191.25
20 hours: £240
Hours are to be taken in the same calendar month. Larger jobs may require a deposit.
What you will gain by hiring me as your virtual assistant
- Use of my social media schedulers
- Use of my graphics software
- A block of my time to work on whatever you need – I never double up on client time
- A speedy worker who will give you value for money
- Unlimited email support before, during and after your project
- More free time for the important things.
What happens next: our virtual assistant journey
- Work out what you’d like me to do and your budget;
- Contact me now to tell me what you’d like me to do and your contact details;
- I get in touch within three days to confirm what I can offer;
- We agree on our project;
- I’ll get to work, hitting the deadlines and deliverables we agreed on;
- You’ll get an invoice for the agreed price on completion of the work;
- You pay on time and in full;
- Everybody wins!